Okay can we give round of applause to Jensen and his amazing acting skills like seriously I was so scared from this scene because that’s not the “Dean” we know anymore and yet look at Sammy he will go to the end of the world to save him even though I am sure he saw his eyes and felt it too but he won’t give up on his brother no matter what.
Just Cas meme- "All you have to do is be unafraid."
"For the first time in a long time, I am."
~On The Head Of a Pin
Additional stages preceding Stage 4 include, but are not limited to:
- the scene phase
- meme-loving fuck
- incessant roleplayer
- brainwashed democrat
it’s not even funny how accurate this is, I cringed so hard at this
TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITALY ROME MAYOR MARINO REGISTERS 16 GAY MARRIAGES CELEBRATED ABROAD.
- Gay marriage is, as of now, illegal in Italy;
- Rome Mayor Ignazio Marino, in open opposition to the italian legislation, defiantly registered the marriage of 16 gay couples, many with children, that had been celebrated abroad. After receiving a standing ovation in the Protomoteca, he stated “This is a special day for many of you, but for me and for Rome as well. […] Laws are meant to allow the same rights to everybody […] Today we’re just registering, but we’ll go ahead. And I know, we’ll go ahead together.”
- Interior Minister Angelino Alfano harshly contested the Mayor, claiming he was basically just “signing autographs” since the italian legislation doesn’t allow gay marriages;
- Rome Prefect vowed to back the Minister’s stance, commanding Marino to stop or he would make the registrations void. Marino replied he’d defend his choice to the end;
- The Italian Bishops’ Conference (CEI) stated it was “an unacceptable presuntion” to undertake such an action during the last day of a summit on the Synod of family;
- On the stairs to the Capitol, next to those who celebrated, protestants manifested their disapproval. About 70 esponents from right wing organizations were blocked near the Capitol; the police headquarters pressed charges against the promoters of the unauthorized protest.
Marino is also the first Mayor of Rome to ever attend a Gay Pride and he has been stating he wants to open Rome’s registries since at least January 2014. Here’s a list of all the cities that currently have their civil registries open to homosexual couples.
Prime Minister Renzi recently said that there is a law for gay unions ready to be discussed in the Parliament from January 2015. The law would reportedly follow the current German model, which would grant partners almost the same rights as married heterosexual couples and the possibility to adopt if the child is the biological offspring of one of the partners.
There’s a lovely old English myth that if someone who truely loved and trusted the werewolf called it by name that it would turn back to human.
Others include throwing their human clothes at it and it’d turn back but that’s a bit less romantic
really all you need to know about the american health care system is that there’s a popular tv series where a man turns to cooking industrial quantities of crystal meth in order to pay his hospital bills